After 4 years of beachy-ness, my grand painting of a beach scape is going to be painted over since dh convinced the girl that she and her brother should have the small room. S is upset about painting over the painting, but is otherwise happy with her side of the deal which was getting bunkbeds. I also now have to paint her a jungle (her idea, not mine).
I have a huge painting of haystack rock which was over baby boy's bed, but is now trapped behind our massive headboard.
Sailboat is pretty tiny and was a quick add on that I meant to go back and fix up, but never did.
Horse is her imaginary horse "Boom", with S feeding him an apple.
Balloon has curious george in it, and I did it right before baby boy was born as they were sharing the room and we had to make it a bit more boy-ish.
More pics to follow.

No comments:
Post a Comment