
Just found out today that my friend Cyndi started a quilting pattern business, Stitch Studios. She is so creative, check out her gallery of quilts! Here's a picture of an adorable cherry quilt she made. In her day job she is a talented graphic artist and website designer, so admire the design of the site as well.
http://www.stitchstudios.com/

2 comments:
This is a beautiful quilt and I would love to have the pattern. Went to Cyndi's site and couldn't find it! Can you direct me because this is one I just love and have to have!!!!! Really enjoy your blog. Got here from blog to blog from Bunny Hill Designs!
Thanks, gloria g. Richards, TX
Hi Gloria,
I'll send her an email and tell her that you are interested. That pattern used to be on her website when I originally posted that link. In the meantime try contacting her directly from her about page at: http://www.stitchstudios.com/contact.asp
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Wendy
Post a Comment